Social Networking Site

Forum

Rsgoldfast - The main building is the place

To get the last thing - the peg leg - Ask Longbow Ben at the Rusty Anchor Pub how to OSRS gold get one. He says that when his boat was sunk by a rival pirate, he lost his prized gold peg leg. He says that in case you get it back to him then he will give you his normal peg leg.

His boat was sunk near the fishing platform so move there. Ensure that you bring a Fishing Rod with you! Once on the Fishing Platform go to the southern most fishing spot and throw your pole. After catching a few fish you may discover Longbow Ben's Golden Peg Leg. Bring it back to him and he'll give you his peg leg. Bring all the items back to Trader Stan and he'll tell you to do one final task.

You have to kill the Sea Serpent that sank a boat carrying 1/2 of the trading supplies. Now catch the best mage or variety equipment you have and sail Trader Stan's Vessel, which has been fixed with two cannons and 2 catapults. You've just been given 50 Cannon Balls and 50 Large Rocks so use them wisely. He will only stay over the water for a minute at a time therefore target your shots wisely. Following the ferocious conflict, Bring the serpent's head to Trader Stan. Congratulations! Quest!

Well, first lets discuss the simple idea of the mini-game at the first place. My notion is that, somewhere in Runescape there will be a big area (maybe about the size of clan wars or somewhat smaller:) and in that area there is a giant arena split into four distinct sections to keep lower and higher level thieving players apart therefore the lower level players do not have to worry about easily getting pick pocketed by a higher level burglar. Before you go into the arena there's a large (about the size of the Grand Exchange) construction where you input to start.

The major construction. The main building is the place where you can run through the rules, ways of rewards and play guide together with the thieving mini-game tutor. After he runs you through the rules you'll be able to cheap RuneScape gold begin to playwith. Now let me tell you some of these things he would tell you (I shall put this in listing format)

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

0 Replies

No replies to show