Social Networking Site

Forum

Voidk - we've seen in some of the greatest Diablo 2 mods

A transmogrification system such as in Diablo 3 are rather cool, allowing players to Diablo 2 Items don different fashions of apparel without actually changing equipment. Still, it would also change a good deal of the participant experience. Veteran players can often tell what a character is wearing just by outward appearance. Adding in the ability to see another player's gear (as we've seen in some of the greatest Diablo 2 mods) when clicking on them would probably be welcomed by many people.

Developers have been careful to not mention cross-platform play, though it does not appear to be ruled out entirely following launch. We do know cross-progression between PC, Xbox, PlayStation, and Switch will probably be included, meaning you can leave off on one platform and pick up again on a different.

But what the game could really take advantage of is cross-platform drama, available as an choice to toggle on or off. I have lots of friends without a PC that are interested in Resurrected, and I'd really like to show them the ropes without having to purchase the game on console. I'm sure there are lots of others out there who would concur.And with Blizzard's expertise in the field of pre-rendered cinematics going as far back as Diablo II this is letting the team to look at those assets and reimagine them together with 2021-era detail.

"There is this notion of symbology which may happen to be somewhat muddy in the first edition," Rod notes in reference to the CD-ROM style cinematics found from the original release. "Having the ability to come across the real textures, the artwork of exactly what that wall must look like, and what exactly the goal would have been when they were able to render it at a higher resolution -- would be great."

"It is just a more tail for to what you would call the'end game'. And fairly quickly because span things like Identify Scrolls aren't something because you've Deckard Cain and Stamina isn't really something since you've gotten sufficient Vitality that Buy Diablo 2 Resurrected Items you simply forget about it."

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

0 Replies

No replies to show