Social Networking Site

Forum

To resolve the NBA 2K22 Drama Trade Rumors bug

This year's NBA 2K22 the Drama Trade Rumors bug fix has been on the minds of Nba 2k22 Mt every single player who has been affected by the issue. This makes sense given how devastating the issue can be. It can block you out of various actions in the game. Then there's the actual quest. In the following guide we'll provide you with some guidelines on how to might fix the issue. These tips have been helpful to a few people, so I'm hoping that at least one these tips will help you, too. And now, without further delay let's see where we go.

To resolve the NBA 2K22 Drama Trade Rumors bug that stops players from completing the mission and also prevents you from doing much of anything, there's several things that you can do. For instance, you could watch Kendrick's ranting over and over again using your smartphone.

By that, I mean the phone that you have in your game and not your real-life phone. Try to change your apartment type in the settings and try watching it again. There are other things you can complete, such as run a team practice or do a few side activities, then watch the rant again. As for an "official" solution, the best 2K have achieved is installing the game again and/or or clearing your cache. That's certainly worth trying if all other options fail. It's an enormous annoyance, just one in the many such issues which players have experienced thus far.

Of course, the only true The Drama Trade Rumors bug solution in NBA 2K22 can come from the developers. According to the automated responses that some players have gotten, 2K and Visual Concepts are well aware of the issue and are probably working on a solution.

So, we'll have to wish that this glitch is likely to disappear forever in the near future. In the meantime we invite you to check out our other guides to NBA 2K22 many of which deal with other glitches and errors. For instance, to name a few our articles, we've written them like Elevator Not Working Bug Fix and Unable to cheap mt nba 2k22 Connect to Server, Tattoos Not Appearing Bug Solution, 6f8ce31b and 727e66ac Error Code Fix.

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

0 Replies

No replies to show