The fruit is processed into dried fruit, which is carried on both sides and can be different from the flavor and taste of the fruit, and try to maintain the original nutrients. Let's take a look at how to process the dry process with the manufacturer of the Guanfeng Fruit Processing Machine .
First, the process
Raw materials washing peeling slicing immersion in syrup drying selection packaging
Second, the operation points
1. Raw materials: The fruit is fresh and full, the quality is good, more than eight mature, the seeds are brown, the tissue does not shrink, no mold, deformity, frostbite, pests and diseases and serious mechanical injuries.
2. Washing: Rinse the raw materials with running water to rinse off the residues and impurities on the fruits.
3. Peeling: The raw materials are mechanically (also artificially) uniformly removed from the fruit skin, and the cracked and speckled parts are removed.
4. Slicing: The fruit that has been peeled is then punched into a circular hole along the center of the core by anucleargf-machine, and then cut into annular pieces along the transverse direction of the fruit by a microtome.
5. Potion soaking: The fruit pieces are placed in the syrup for 30 to 40 minutes. When immersing, the liquid level of the syrup should be higher than that of the fruit slice. To prevent the fruit piece from floating on the syrup, it should be pressed on the fruit piece with the curtain weight to ensure that the fruit piece is completely immersed in the syrup.
a drying chamber temperature: 60 ~ 80 C.
b drying time: 5 to 10 hours.
c Drainage: Always drain during the drying process.
d During the drying process, it is necessary to prevent the temperature from becoming unstable and fluctuating.
7. Selection: Dried fruit dried fruit should be manually selected and trimmed.
a trimming: trimming the fruit pieces with residual seed nests, peels, mechanical scars, spots, pests, and diseases.
b selection: remove the water pieces (not dried pieces), paste pieces, chips, and dirty pieces in the fruit pieces, and remove impurities.
8. Packing: Dehydrated fruits that have passed the test and inspection are packed into a composite packaging bag for packaging.
If you intersted in more information about Dehydrating fruits and veteables orFruit Drying MachineSolution, including its history and applications, check out the links below https://www.gf-machine.com/solution/freeze-drying-solution/